there are not many things that can get my heart pumping like ebay can. and contrary to what you may think...it's not from me buying things off of there (though I do). it's the selling that gets me! and what's best, is that it doesn't have to be my stuff even, for me to get excited!
t went through some items that he just didn't need anymore. he has a tendency to find something he likes and buy
i followed those puppies like crazy for the next five days. when it was time for the auctions to end, i don't even think i blinked once....just sat in front of the computer as each item sold. WHAT A RUSH! one of the items even sold for more than he bought it for.
today, i sent each of the items to their new homes. a remote control car guy in CA will be very happy. some guy in OH will have a gigantic remote control plane coming to him next week, and some lady in NY will have a pair of gently used hockey skates, to name a few.
don't get me wrong...i like getting things on ebay too. i think it has something to do with the words, "YOU WON!!!!"


2 comments:
this made me laugh! I can totally relate because a while back I put a whole bunch of my used books on Amazon and those things got snapped up one by one pretty quickly. I remember how happy that made me with every sell, cha-ching!!
hey, maybe I should do that again!?
Have a great day!
oh, i love used book sales too. have you heard of paperback swap? my mom does that one, it's a great way to read things you want and then GET RID OF THEM!
Post a Comment