Monday, May 31, 2010

the pinks


i almost forgot....i got these beauties in the mail a few weeks ago.  they feel like they are made for my feet....oh wait....they are!!! 

i cannot tell you how wonderful they are, even better than my yellow ones (that i've barely used).  i can't wait for duluth!!!!  of course, they go much faster with wheels on, but you get the gist!

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

I have to say that I never knew inline marathons existed... but omg how fun is that???? I used to inline skate all the time but haven't done it in years. I cannot wait to read about Duluth!!

Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

oh these are pretty! did bont make them? they make fab cycling shoes too!

justme said...

Berni- i talk about skating quite a bit from time to time...we usually do about 4 marathons a year, but this year, only the one...for now.
fit, yes, they are made by Bont. i love them. i have heard the cycling shoes are just as divine!

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

the pinks

i almost forgot....i got these beauties in the mail a few weeks ago.  they feel like they are made for my feet....oh wait....they are!!! 

i cannot tell you how wonderful they are, even better than my yellow ones (that i've barely used).  i can't wait for duluth!!!!  of course, they go much faster with wheels on, but you get the gist!

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

I have to say that I never knew inline marathons existed... but omg how fun is that???? I used to inline skate all the time but haven't done it in years. I cannot wait to read about Duluth!!

Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

oh these are pretty! did bont make them? they make fab cycling shoes too!

justme said...

Berni- i talk about skating quite a bit from time to time...we usually do about 4 marathons a year, but this year, only the one...for now.
fit, yes, they are made by Bont. i love them. i have heard the cycling shoes are just as divine!