Wednesday, May 26, 2010

taking it easy


i'm feeling slackerific lately.  i havent' been able to do much due to my knee, but finally went in and found out what was the issue. patellofemoral something or other.   the remedy:  physical therapy and rest for the time being. that was a relief! 

also a relief....we got t into some specialists all in one day!  he got a day off work and somehow or other, we smooshed everything into one day.  he is going to be one tired puppy after all this.  in the a.m., he'll have his allergy and asthma appointment, that we've been told will last two hours.  it will involve allergy testing, etc.  so for him, that means lots of hives on his back...no fun.  secondly, we both got into a dermatologist to check out some weird skin spots and get those taken care of.  how cute...a joint doctor's appointment! 

i have been eating incredibly well, so i'm not feeling too bad and like i said, when i'm not working out, i'm losing weight...probably muscle, but i think my legs have some to spare ;) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you cher to be eating carefully and good. i am with you i could probably spare some leg muscles!

Bernadette said...

I need to make an appt with the dermatologist... hope your appt goes well!

I wish I was lucky enough to lose weight when I don't work out... just the opposite!

Have a great evening!

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

taking it easy

i'm feeling slackerific lately.  i havent' been able to do much due to my knee, but finally went in and found out what was the issue. patellofemoral something or other.   the remedy:  physical therapy and rest for the time being. that was a relief! 

also a relief....we got t into some specialists all in one day!  he got a day off work and somehow or other, we smooshed everything into one day.  he is going to be one tired puppy after all this.  in the a.m., he'll have his allergy and asthma appointment, that we've been told will last two hours.  it will involve allergy testing, etc.  so for him, that means lots of hives on his back...no fun.  secondly, we both got into a dermatologist to check out some weird skin spots and get those taken care of.  how cute...a joint doctor's appointment! 

i have been eating incredibly well, so i'm not feeling too bad and like i said, when i'm not working out, i'm losing weight...probably muscle, but i think my legs have some to spare ;) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you cher to be eating carefully and good. i am with you i could probably spare some leg muscles!

Bernadette said...

I need to make an appt with the dermatologist... hope your appt goes well!

I wish I was lucky enough to lose weight when I don't work out... just the opposite!

Have a great evening!