in all this craziness, i have been thinking a lot about eating, but not just amounts, but how to do it well.
i started eating more whole foods. not the grocery store, but foods that are clean, that keep me fuller, longer. i'm trying to differentiate what that means to me. I'm not sure if that means no meat for me or not...i don't know how i feel about that. we'll see, it's a work in progress. what i do know that i'm doing is 1.not drinking caffiene! yay! and 2. replacing caffiene, i'm getting this Amazing Grass product. it's a vegan superfood. o.k. i'm not "replacing" caffeine with this, but i have read so many things about this product....and not a single bad thing! I'm going to start doing breakfast smoothies each day. To start, they are consisting of this powder, spinach, bananas, ice, and almond milk. pictures to follow!!!


3 comments:
Are you familiar with Tosca Reno's Clean Eating Diet? It's all about whole foods and it's pretty amazing and easy to follow and definitely is a way to build a new eating lifestyle.
you know me i LOVE this stuff.....can't live with out it and worth every penny!
There's nothing wrong with caffeine if it's just a cup of coffee per day or one coke. I do see what you mean though. I quit caffeinated coffee a long time ago and recently started drinking white tea. It has more antioxidants and it tastes so good.
Post a Comment