Friday, May 28, 2010

quick note


on my way to my interview, but this is IMPORTANT!!!  For all of you that love skirtsports stuff, they are having a 50% off memorial day sale this weekend!  Stock up!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Why? Why do you tell me these things? Good luck!

Anonymous said...

great sale! good luck cher-let us know!

Pea said...

Good luck good luck! You're a lioness you're a tiger you're a dragon!

Bernadette said...

Goooood Luck on the interview! I'm sending positive vibes your way!!
and

Thank you for letting us know!! I'm all over that and off to check out the website!!!

Thanks again!
xoxo

The Wife said...

What?? Where is this site????

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

quick note

on my way to my interview, but this is IMPORTANT!!!  For all of you that love skirtsports stuff, they are having a 50% off memorial day sale this weekend!  Stock up!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Why? Why do you tell me these things? Good luck!

Anonymous said...

great sale! good luck cher-let us know!

Pea said...

Good luck good luck! You're a lioness you're a tiger you're a dragon!

Bernadette said...

Goooood Luck on the interview! I'm sending positive vibes your way!!
and

Thank you for letting us know!! I'm all over that and off to check out the website!!!

Thanks again!
xoxo

The Wife said...

What?? Where is this site????