Tuesday, May 25, 2010

lucky duck!


i love the company Skirtsports.  i think they have the best, cutest, most women-specific clothes and i love the quality as well. 

i only work out in skirts after trying them and i can't go back to anything else.  i think they are so comfortable.  last year, skirtsports had a warehouse sale in the Spring.  i went towards the tail end of the day, but got some great buys.   since that time, i'd been waiting....and waiting for the next sale. 

it happened to come and go, on a day that i was sick.  i was so sick, that i couldn't drag myself out of bed to drive the 45 minutes to go to the sale....so that sucks. 

what sucks even more, is that i've been looking for some great bike shorts that will sustain me on the MS 150 and i found them.  they were in a bike store, they were Skirtsports.....and they were $90.  Now maybe to some of you, not a big deal, but i'm on a budget here! 

needless to say, i was thrilled when i looked in my email yesterday and found 50% off on limited Skirtsports items.  and by gosh, seriously, my shorts were one of those items!  so, i got those!!!!  i've never had bike shorts with elastic on the legs and i thought i'd HATE it, but i loved them. 

i may or may not have also gotten a new running skirt for $20!!!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

I'm just 5 lbs away from the running skirt I bought for that milestone!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

I have a few friends who swear by the workout skirts. Especially fun when they come in bright, motivating colors!

justme said...

i love mine and wouldn't trade them for the world. the ONLY reason i'm not wearing my bike skirt for the ride is that the padding isn't too good anymore.

Anonymous said...

oh i love this skirt! thanks for posting my giveaway too :)

Bernadette said...

OMG I love that skirt!!!
It's been a while since I checked out their stuff, I need to re-visit that site!!

kilax said...

The friend I ran with Monday wore that skirt! It is so cute! I want to try a running skirt someday :)

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

lucky duck!

i love the company Skirtsports.  i think they have the best, cutest, most women-specific clothes and i love the quality as well. 

i only work out in skirts after trying them and i can't go back to anything else.  i think they are so comfortable.  last year, skirtsports had a warehouse sale in the Spring.  i went towards the tail end of the day, but got some great buys.   since that time, i'd been waiting....and waiting for the next sale. 

it happened to come and go, on a day that i was sick.  i was so sick, that i couldn't drag myself out of bed to drive the 45 minutes to go to the sale....so that sucks. 

what sucks even more, is that i've been looking for some great bike shorts that will sustain me on the MS 150 and i found them.  they were in a bike store, they were Skirtsports.....and they were $90.  Now maybe to some of you, not a big deal, but i'm on a budget here! 

needless to say, i was thrilled when i looked in my email yesterday and found 50% off on limited Skirtsports items.  and by gosh, seriously, my shorts were one of those items!  so, i got those!!!!  i've never had bike shorts with elastic on the legs and i thought i'd HATE it, but i loved them. 

i may or may not have also gotten a new running skirt for $20!!!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

I'm just 5 lbs away from the running skirt I bought for that milestone!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

I have a few friends who swear by the workout skirts. Especially fun when they come in bright, motivating colors!

justme said...

i love mine and wouldn't trade them for the world. the ONLY reason i'm not wearing my bike skirt for the ride is that the padding isn't too good anymore.

Anonymous said...

oh i love this skirt! thanks for posting my giveaway too :)

Bernadette said...

OMG I love that skirt!!!
It's been a while since I checked out their stuff, I need to re-visit that site!!

kilax said...

The friend I ran with Monday wore that skirt! It is so cute! I want to try a running skirt someday :)