Tuesday, May 25, 2010
great giveaway...again!
hey all, this is that powdered "superfood" that i've been using every day. truly, the chocolate flavoring makes a HUGE difference. i've used it in shakes and in oatmeal. very good stuff.
and.....here's a giveaway for everyone to enter, who wants to!
i'm off to eat mine in some oats with frozen banana yogurt!
and.....here's a giveaway for everyone to enter, who wants to!
i'm off to eat mine in some oats with frozen banana yogurt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
great giveaway...again!
Posted by
justme
on Tuesday, May 25, 2010
hey all, this is that powdered "superfood" that i've been using every day. truly, the chocolate flavoring makes a HUGE difference. i've used it in shakes and in oatmeal. very good stuff.
and.....here's a giveaway for everyone to enter, who wants to!
i'm off to eat mine in some oats with frozen banana yogurt!
and.....here's a giveaway for everyone to enter, who wants to!
i'm off to eat mine in some oats with frozen banana yogurt!
5 comments:
- Kate said...
-
I want it! I want it!
-
May 25, 2010 at 8:43 AM
- Non Sequitur Chica said...
-
I have been reading about this stuff and really want to try it, but I'm too scared to buy it myself for fear that I won't like the taste. So I would LOVE to win it! :-)
-
May 25, 2010 at 8:45 AM
- justme said...
-
NSC- even if you don't win the contest, they have packets of them to try at most health stores. i got my packets at Vitamin cottage, but i know they carry them everywhere!
kate- i KNEW you'd be all over this one! -
May 25, 2010 at 8:57 AM
- Kathryn said...
-
I have the green stuff or a different one that is vanilla. Honestly, yuck. But i do keep trying. :P
-
May 25, 2010 at 5:50 PM
- justme said...
-
kathryn, i tried the green one and i would be hard pressed to try it again. it was GRASSY.
-
May 25, 2010 at 5:57 PM



5 comments:
I want it! I want it!
I have been reading about this stuff and really want to try it, but I'm too scared to buy it myself for fear that I won't like the taste. So I would LOVE to win it! :-)
NSC- even if you don't win the contest, they have packets of them to try at most health stores. i got my packets at Vitamin cottage, but i know they carry them everywhere!
kate- i KNEW you'd be all over this one!
I have the green stuff or a different one that is vanilla. Honestly, yuck. But i do keep trying. :P
kathryn, i tried the green one and i would be hard pressed to try it again. it was GRASSY.
Post a Comment