Thursday, May 6, 2010

ABC thingy


A. AREA CODE : 303


B. BED SIZE: Queen.


C. CHORE YOU HATE:  cleaning bathrooms.  it's gross, there is nothing more to say about it.  i hate it so much, i'd like to stop typing about it.


D. DOG'S NAME: we don't have one.  if we did, i think it's name would be flanders.

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: water?  i have some on the nightstand and usually, if there's some left, i take a swig.


F. FAVORITE COLOR: yellow, white, or pink.  not together though

G. GOLD OR SILVER: i like silver better, but in all honesty, gold looks better on my yellowish skin. 

H. HEIGHT: 5' 6". Average, although it does feel "tall" at some times. 

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: i played the piano.  play is somewhat of a false term there.  but, i can read music still and could pick out a song if i HAD to.  luckily, i haven't had to lately


J. Job: realtor and job searcher.  i'm looking for social work jobs to bring me back to what my degree is actually in and i think i'm much better at working with people's emotions than with people's business

K. KIDS: none.  t's job and the fact that i work does not allow for us to do this the way that we would want to.  i think the concensus is that having kids is something we would want to do right...and we just cannot.  so, instead of forcing that, we won't

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: a house in ft. collins, co with t, two toads, and three mice. 

N. NICKNAME: Monks, monkey, squeaky, cher, bear,

M. MOM'S NAME: do you really care about this?  no, didn't think so

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: i don't think i've had one.  in fact, i know i haven't. 

P. PET PEEVE: entitlement, nonstop negativity, people trying to be politically correct and treat me with kid gloves. 

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: something to the effect of:  "i can't believe that anyone deserves you"- pride and predjudice

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: right.


S. SIBLINGS: none, but i grew up living next door to three cousins.


T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6 a.m.

U. UNDERWEAR: I don't think I understand the question?


V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: not nuts about cucumbers


W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I'm not.  if i am, it's due to someone else that i'm with running late and then i'm stressed out that i'm late. 


X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: oh lord.  ankle, leg, hips, back, foot. 

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE:  BBQ meatballs and mashed potatoes with corn from The Pioneer Woman or Bolognese sauce from there as well

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE:  i'm not really a zoo person.  more of an aquarium type of girl. 

Link to your blog in the comments if you feel like playing along, or if you have already! :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Fun! I love these things.

Anonymous said...

love this! we are the same height and i love ft. collins :)

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

Loved this! 5'6'' always felt kinda tall to me too. :) Also, entitlement IS THE WORST

Pea said...

Me three on so many things. I'm beginning to wonder if we might be related. I would steal this from you and post it myself but I've done probably 3 or 4 versions of this.

BTW my word verification is SlyPea...I like that I'll have to use it somehow.

Anonymous said...

hey dear~ regarding the ELF eyelash glue that comes with the lashes, I have never used the glue. I never use the glue that comes with the lashes, I always use my own glue (DUO lash adhesive).

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

ABC thingy

A. AREA CODE : 303


B. BED SIZE: Queen.


C. CHORE YOU HATE:  cleaning bathrooms.  it's gross, there is nothing more to say about it.  i hate it so much, i'd like to stop typing about it.


D. DOG'S NAME: we don't have one.  if we did, i think it's name would be flanders.

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: water?  i have some on the nightstand and usually, if there's some left, i take a swig.


F. FAVORITE COLOR: yellow, white, or pink.  not together though

G. GOLD OR SILVER: i like silver better, but in all honesty, gold looks better on my yellowish skin. 

H. HEIGHT: 5' 6". Average, although it does feel "tall" at some times. 

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: i played the piano.  play is somewhat of a false term there.  but, i can read music still and could pick out a song if i HAD to.  luckily, i haven't had to lately


J. Job: realtor and job searcher.  i'm looking for social work jobs to bring me back to what my degree is actually in and i think i'm much better at working with people's emotions than with people's business

K. KIDS: none.  t's job and the fact that i work does not allow for us to do this the way that we would want to.  i think the concensus is that having kids is something we would want to do right...and we just cannot.  so, instead of forcing that, we won't

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: a house in ft. collins, co with t, two toads, and three mice. 

N. NICKNAME: Monks, monkey, squeaky, cher, bear,

M. MOM'S NAME: do you really care about this?  no, didn't think so

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: i don't think i've had one.  in fact, i know i haven't. 

P. PET PEEVE: entitlement, nonstop negativity, people trying to be politically correct and treat me with kid gloves. 

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: something to the effect of:  "i can't believe that anyone deserves you"- pride and predjudice

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: right.


S. SIBLINGS: none, but i grew up living next door to three cousins.


T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6 a.m.

U. UNDERWEAR: I don't think I understand the question?


V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: not nuts about cucumbers


W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I'm not.  if i am, it's due to someone else that i'm with running late and then i'm stressed out that i'm late. 


X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: oh lord.  ankle, leg, hips, back, foot. 

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE:  BBQ meatballs and mashed potatoes with corn from The Pioneer Woman or Bolognese sauce from there as well

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE:  i'm not really a zoo person.  more of an aquarium type of girl. 

Link to your blog in the comments if you feel like playing along, or if you have already! :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Fun! I love these things.

Anonymous said...

love this! we are the same height and i love ft. collins :)

Kelly Loy Gilbert said...

Loved this! 5'6'' always felt kinda tall to me too. :) Also, entitlement IS THE WORST

Pea said...

Me three on so many things. I'm beginning to wonder if we might be related. I would steal this from you and post it myself but I've done probably 3 or 4 versions of this.

BTW my word verification is SlyPea...I like that I'll have to use it somehow.

Anonymous said...

hey dear~ regarding the ELF eyelash glue that comes with the lashes, I have never used the glue. I never use the glue that comes with the lashes, I always use my own glue (DUO lash adhesive).