Saturday, October 16, 2010
what's been goin' on...
trying to be o.k. with relaxing this weekend. still did a workout and all that jazz, but i've started on a scarf with some awesome yarn. yes, you saw right, it has sequins in it. because doesn't eveyone need a sequin scarf???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
what's been goin' on...
Posted by
justme
on Saturday, October 16, 2010
trying to be o.k. with relaxing this weekend. still did a workout and all that jazz, but i've started on a scarf with some awesome yarn. yes, you saw right, it has sequins in it. because doesn't eveyone need a sequin scarf???
4 comments:
- Kathryn said...
-
It is nice. You're doing a great job. Is it for you, or a gift for someone else?
-
October 16, 2010 at 9:25 PM
- justme said...
-
K- i think i'm going to keep it. I've done quite a few projects lately for other people and when I saw this yarn, i had to have it. i like it...but i think if i were more skilled in knitting, it would be a LOT better!
-
October 19, 2010 at 7:21 AM
- kilax said...
-
Wow! What a beautiful purple! It's so vibrant! I can't wait to see it finished :)
-
October 20, 2010 at 12:34 PM
- The Wifey said...
-
Cute scarf... Love it!!!!
I still have that hat you made me and am going to be sportin' it reeeeally soon again! :-)
Hey, also -- you saw that bloglines BS :-( waaah... I am using feedly.com now -- check it out!!!
TTYS beb -- PS -- you have news for me??? -
October 20, 2010 at 8:29 PM


4 comments:
It is nice. You're doing a great job. Is it for you, or a gift for someone else?
K- i think i'm going to keep it. I've done quite a few projects lately for other people and when I saw this yarn, i had to have it. i like it...but i think if i were more skilled in knitting, it would be a LOT better!
Wow! What a beautiful purple! It's so vibrant! I can't wait to see it finished :)
Cute scarf... Love it!!!!
I still have that hat you made me and am going to be sportin' it reeeeally soon again! :-)
Hey, also -- you saw that bloglines BS :-( waaah... I am using feedly.com now -- check it out!!!
TTYS beb -- PS -- you have news for me???
Post a Comment