Wednesday, October 6, 2010
i don't know what to say about this right now.....
there have been very few times when i've just referred to a post and not had something to say. i just don't right now. THIS post made me second guess a lot right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
i don't know what to say about this right now.....
Posted by
justme
on Wednesday, October 6, 2010
there have been very few times when i've just referred to a post and not had something to say. i just don't right now. THIS post made me second guess a lot right now.
2 comments:
- Kathryn said...
-
Oh. That kind of rethinking. I'm sorry. I know first hand how hard this can be.
-
October 7, 2010 at 10:34 AM
- The Wifey said...
-
i'm assuming too much here... but if it's what I think it is ... it's not an easy thing to think about on either side.
-
October 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM


2 comments:
Oh. That kind of rethinking. I'm sorry. I know first hand how hard this can be.
i'm assuming too much here... but if it's what I think it is ... it's not an easy thing to think about on either side.
Post a Comment