i could actually write something!
the week is off and running. I worked 13 hours today. that's all i really need to say about that. my co-worker was gone and when that happens, i pick up the slack for the east coast stores. For some reason, the whole east coast and puerto rico decided to hire everyone, along with their moms and their dogs today. NOT a good day! the problem is that tomorrow and wednesday, I'm going to be at a class. her being gone made me realize that I don't want to put her through that...so i've spent the day debating on the class. I think i'm going, but we'll see. it's a general HR fundamentals class, so it should be good.
this weekend was a great time. Saturday, we had an impromptu "party" of sorts and had everyone over for Tater Tot Hot Dish. yes, you read correctly. it really was a hit and I made some of the famous pumpkin muffins that have disappeared two times in our household (in a weekend). tony performed his magic cork trick and everyone was entertained. well, maybe not, but i was. anyway, i had a great convo with a friend that is experiencing some of the same things i am and WHEW, let me tell you, it was such a relief to talk to someone who is in the same boat on a few things. it really was a great time. such a great time though, that i had a little too much wine and wasn't feeling so toasty the next morning!
and that, my friend, is all for now. because it's 9:30 and I'm going to go to bed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
if i could have a second...
Posted by
justme
on Monday, October 25, 2010
i could actually write something!
the week is off and running. I worked 13 hours today. that's all i really need to say about that. my co-worker was gone and when that happens, i pick up the slack for the east coast stores. For some reason, the whole east coast and puerto rico decided to hire everyone, along with their moms and their dogs today. NOT a good day! the problem is that tomorrow and wednesday, I'm going to be at a class. her being gone made me realize that I don't want to put her through that...so i've spent the day debating on the class. I think i'm going, but we'll see. it's a general HR fundamentals class, so it should be good.
this weekend was a great time. Saturday, we had an impromptu "party" of sorts and had everyone over for Tater Tot Hot Dish. yes, you read correctly. it really was a hit and I made some of the famous pumpkin muffins that have disappeared two times in our household (in a weekend). tony performed his magic cork trick and everyone was entertained. well, maybe not, but i was. anyway, i had a great convo with a friend that is experiencing some of the same things i am and WHEW, let me tell you, it was such a relief to talk to someone who is in the same boat on a few things. it really was a great time. such a great time though, that i had a little too much wine and wasn't feeling so toasty the next morning!
and that, my friend, is all for now. because it's 9:30 and I'm going to go to bed...
the week is off and running. I worked 13 hours today. that's all i really need to say about that. my co-worker was gone and when that happens, i pick up the slack for the east coast stores. For some reason, the whole east coast and puerto rico decided to hire everyone, along with their moms and their dogs today. NOT a good day! the problem is that tomorrow and wednesday, I'm going to be at a class. her being gone made me realize that I don't want to put her through that...so i've spent the day debating on the class. I think i'm going, but we'll see. it's a general HR fundamentals class, so it should be good.
this weekend was a great time. Saturday, we had an impromptu "party" of sorts and had everyone over for Tater Tot Hot Dish. yes, you read correctly. it really was a hit and I made some of the famous pumpkin muffins that have disappeared two times in our household (in a weekend). tony performed his magic cork trick and everyone was entertained. well, maybe not, but i was. anyway, i had a great convo with a friend that is experiencing some of the same things i am and WHEW, let me tell you, it was such a relief to talk to someone who is in the same boat on a few things. it really was a great time. such a great time though, that i had a little too much wine and wasn't feeling so toasty the next morning!
and that, my friend, is all for now. because it's 9:30 and I'm going to go to bed...
2 comments:
- Kate said...
-
Secret to fantastic tater tot hot dish. Add a can of refried beans. It changes the texture somehow and it's SOOOOOOOO good.
-
October 26, 2010 at 8:46 AM
- justme said...
-
oh my gosh...i have NEVER heard of that. that is amazingly weird and great sounding!
-
October 26, 2010 at 5:28 PM


2 comments:
Secret to fantastic tater tot hot dish. Add a can of refried beans. It changes the texture somehow and it's SOOOOOOOO good.
oh my gosh...i have NEVER heard of that. that is amazingly weird and great sounding!
Post a Comment