it's finally fall here! and i'm so excited. the chill in the air is amazing and just what i've been waiting for. so, here is a goodbye to summer. i forgot to post this picture from my san fran trip. it was beautiful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
end of summer
Posted by
justme
on Friday, October 8, 2010
it's finally fall here! and i'm so excited. the chill in the air is amazing and just what i've been waiting for. so, here is a goodbye to summer. i forgot to post this picture from my san fran trip. it was beautiful
3 comments:
- The Wifey said...
-
I FREAKIN' LOOOOOVE OCTOBER!!!!
The tomatoes are soooo colorful and though I'm not the biggest fan, I still want to eat them all! Or maybe just juggle them. -
October 8, 2010 at 10:48 PM
- justme said...
-
Yeah, i'm not a tomato fan either. but they looked so awesome!
-
October 9, 2010 at 10:59 AM
- Kate said...
-
Ahhh. The tomato love.
-
October 11, 2010 at 8:57 AM



3 comments:
I FREAKIN' LOOOOOVE OCTOBER!!!!
The tomatoes are soooo colorful and though I'm not the biggest fan, I still want to eat them all! Or maybe just juggle them.
Yeah, i'm not a tomato fan either. but they looked so awesome!
Ahhh. The tomato love.
Post a Comment