Saturday, October 16, 2010
one step closer...maybe
just wanted to let you all know that something may or may not be in the works in terms of me finding something i am passionate about. i'm so excited, i can't stand it. i do know that it may turn into nothing, so i'm having to try to keep it down a bit. it would be huge for me and quite a big change in life. more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
one step closer...maybe
Posted by
justme
on Saturday, October 16, 2010
just wanted to let you all know that something may or may not be in the works in terms of me finding something i am passionate about. i'm so excited, i can't stand it. i do know that it may turn into nothing, so i'm having to try to keep it down a bit. it would be huge for me and quite a big change in life. more later!
2 comments:
- The Wifey said...
-
Yay! I'm excited about this...
I know what you mean about trying to keep it down a bit, but I get overly excited for all possibilities :-)
Can't wait to find out... -
October 17, 2010 at 6:38 PM
- Kate said...
-
Can't wait to hear about it. Even if it turns out to be a minor passion and not the Big One.
-
October 18, 2010 at 11:26 AM


2 comments:
Yay! I'm excited about this...
I know what you mean about trying to keep it down a bit, but I get overly excited for all possibilities :-)
Can't wait to find out...
Can't wait to hear about it. Even if it turns out to be a minor passion and not the Big One.
Post a Comment