as a rule, i'm not a big sweets person. i don't have to have chocolate once a week or day, i don't have to partake in birthday cake, i don't have to eat cookies if they are there, just because they are there.
there are exceptions to this rule.
-well made dark chocolate
-key lime pie
-banana cream pie (but it has to be exceptional, like the one at Zolo Grill)
-texas cream pie ( i haven't made one since i got it right)
to that end, i don't grab for a handful of reeses pieces, eat hershey's kisses, or anything of that nature.
but i tell you, if i had a handful of the thing i just ate, i would eat the whole handful and


2 comments:
I'm not a sweet eater, either. But when I have a good piece of chocolate, I am like to chase after another one.
Please! Tell me your "not being a sweets person" secrets :)
Post a Comment