
Monday, July 26, 2010
weekend recap

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
weekend recap

5 comments:
- Kate said...
-
I'm roasting beets this week, too!
-
July 26, 2010 at 10:20 AM
- Kathryn said...
-
Wow. You were busy! I'd have to rest a week to make up for that.
I did beets this week too, but only shredded them. Planned to have them in salad, but now i'm wondering if they would go into a bread, like carrot cake or something. Will have to get creative. :)
Hope you catch up on rest soon. -
July 26, 2010 at 11:35 AM
- becauseofmatch.com said...
-
hey... never had roasted beets.. hmm. I used to eat beets i dunno if they were from a can or what. And put mayo on them. Thinking abt it now it's just gross. but that's how we ate them. eck.
Anyway -- what is up with the date field on your template -- it comes out as undefined and I can't figure out when you wrote the post!!! -
July 27, 2010 at 9:25 AM
- justme said...
-
i don't know what's up with the date thing and in fact, i had no idea what was supposed to go there until you said that. i like the look of the new format, but it's a little crazy/cluttered for me. so...i just left this one til i could find a new one!
-
July 27, 2010 at 9:27 AM
- justme said...
-
i love beets in a can
-
July 27, 2010 at 9:27 AM



5 comments:
I'm roasting beets this week, too!
Wow. You were busy! I'd have to rest a week to make up for that.
I did beets this week too, but only shredded them. Planned to have them in salad, but now i'm wondering if they would go into a bread, like carrot cake or something. Will have to get creative. :)
Hope you catch up on rest soon.
hey... never had roasted beets.. hmm. I used to eat beets i dunno if they were from a can or what. And put mayo on them. Thinking abt it now it's just gross. but that's how we ate them. eck.
Anyway -- what is up with the date field on your template -- it comes out as undefined and I can't figure out when you wrote the post!!!
i don't know what's up with the date thing and in fact, i had no idea what was supposed to go there until you said that. i like the look of the new format, but it's a little crazy/cluttered for me. so...i just left this one til i could find a new one!
i love beets in a can
Post a Comment