Wednesday, July 7, 2010

serendipity


i'm floored. 

i got a note from one of my favorite bloggers that i've never met, stating that she would be in my neck of the woods and would i be around?  yes, in fact, i was going to be around.  what was strange is that she was going to be there on the EXACT same days as one of my favorite people in the entire world, Juni, is going to be in town. 

how weird, right? 

well, Juni and i were talking the other day and discussed where she would be staying? 

AT THE EXACT SAME HOTEL.  i'm not kidding guys...you can't make stuff like this up

1 comments:

www.becauseofmatch.com said...

It's freakin' weird... Of all places to stay -- that particular hotel and those particular days. I can't get over it. Maybe I'll meet her before you do!! hahahaha.

I do believe in fate to an extent though -- hehe, it must be a Hapa thing :)

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

serendipity

i'm floored. 

i got a note from one of my favorite bloggers that i've never met, stating that she would be in my neck of the woods and would i be around?  yes, in fact, i was going to be around.  what was strange is that she was going to be there on the EXACT same days as one of my favorite people in the entire world, Juni, is going to be in town. 

how weird, right? 

well, Juni and i were talking the other day and discussed where she would be staying? 

AT THE EXACT SAME HOTEL.  i'm not kidding guys...you can't make stuff like this up

1 comments:

www.becauseofmatch.com said...

It's freakin' weird... Of all places to stay -- that particular hotel and those particular days. I can't get over it. Maybe I'll meet her before you do!! hahahaha.

I do believe in fate to an extent though -- hehe, it must be a Hapa thing :)