wow, are you glad the week is over? i am! it was a long one...again, nothing necessarily bad, but just a LOOOONG week.
this weekend? i'm thinking of going to see Inception. Anyone seen?
I have to bring some clothing of my mom's to a consignment store, have to write some letters to put liens on people's homes (unfun) and then throw some exercise in there somewhere as well. dinner with my cousin, which i cannot wait for.
no word on the job yet. apparently monday may be the day.
i'm thinking also some baking may be in store. Maybe Angela's Healthy Carrot Cake Power Scuffins? They look great and I think they are just the thing. or maybe something with carob? oh, i love carob, but having a tough time finding it around here? when i was little, they used to sell carob starts, etc. they are MIA right now though.
anyway, that's my not-so-exciting weekend. monday, i'll be able to share a lot more with you, i promise. i feel like i've been hiding away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
TGIF!!!
Posted by
justme
on Friday, July 30, 2010
wow, are you glad the week is over? i am! it was a long one...again, nothing necessarily bad, but just a LOOOONG week.
this weekend? i'm thinking of going to see Inception. Anyone seen?
I have to bring some clothing of my mom's to a consignment store, have to write some letters to put liens on people's homes (unfun) and then throw some exercise in there somewhere as well. dinner with my cousin, which i cannot wait for.
no word on the job yet. apparently monday may be the day.
i'm thinking also some baking may be in store. Maybe Angela's Healthy Carrot Cake Power Scuffins? They look great and I think they are just the thing. or maybe something with carob? oh, i love carob, but having a tough time finding it around here? when i was little, they used to sell carob starts, etc. they are MIA right now though.
anyway, that's my not-so-exciting weekend. monday, i'll be able to share a lot more with you, i promise. i feel like i've been hiding away!
this weekend? i'm thinking of going to see Inception. Anyone seen?
I have to bring some clothing of my mom's to a consignment store, have to write some letters to put liens on people's homes (unfun) and then throw some exercise in there somewhere as well. dinner with my cousin, which i cannot wait for.
no word on the job yet. apparently monday may be the day.
i'm thinking also some baking may be in store. Maybe Angela's Healthy Carrot Cake Power Scuffins? They look great and I think they are just the thing. or maybe something with carob? oh, i love carob, but having a tough time finding it around here? when i was little, they used to sell carob starts, etc. they are MIA right now though.
anyway, that's my not-so-exciting weekend. monday, i'll be able to share a lot more with you, i promise. i feel like i've been hiding away!
3 comments:
- Kathryn said...
-
Yeah, we saw both Inception & Sorcerer's Apprentice. Enjoyed both. Hope you do too. :)
Have a good weekend. -
July 30, 2010 at 10:10 PM
- The Wife - BOM said...
-
Those scuffins look yummy! Let me know how they taste!
Inception was good. I hope you like it! -
August 1, 2010 at 10:28 AM
- Kate said...
-
I can't find carob ANYWHERE around here.
-
August 2, 2010 at 11:02 AM


3 comments:
Yeah, we saw both Inception & Sorcerer's Apprentice. Enjoyed both. Hope you do too. :)
Have a good weekend.
Those scuffins look yummy! Let me know how they taste!
Inception was good. I hope you like it!
I can't find carob ANYWHERE around here.
Post a Comment