Sunday, August 1, 2010
whew!
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
whew!
2 comments:
- The Wife - BOM said...
-
Hey lady!! Those bumps are STRANGE!
I have to say I had something similar. 1st time there were thousands but they weren't raised, all over my body face and everything. Allergic reaction to meds or something. Maybe it's a reaction to all those beets you ate! hahaha imagine that. Hopefully it's THAT simple. Steroids cured them for me.
2nd time I had something with red dots raised all over, went to the dermatologist who in turn said it was just stress. Grrreat!
Are they itchy? they look itchy. Makes me scratchy. Ahhhhhh
It's is horrible when everything happens at once. The joy of aging! I noticed after 25 everything went downhill health wise for me LOL!!
Hope you get some answers soon. Not knowing is the WORST -
August 2, 2010 at 10:07 AM
- Non Sequitur Chica said...
-
Yikes-hopefully those bumps are not itchy! I have poison ivy on my arm right now and it is driving me crazy. Hopefully it is nothing major.
-
August 2, 2010 at 5:45 PM




2 comments:
Hey lady!! Those bumps are STRANGE!
I have to say I had something similar. 1st time there were thousands but they weren't raised, all over my body face and everything. Allergic reaction to meds or something. Maybe it's a reaction to all those beets you ate! hahaha imagine that. Hopefully it's THAT simple. Steroids cured them for me.
2nd time I had something with red dots raised all over, went to the dermatologist who in turn said it was just stress. Grrreat!
Are they itchy? they look itchy. Makes me scratchy. Ahhhhhh
It's is horrible when everything happens at once. The joy of aging! I noticed after 25 everything went downhill health wise for me LOL!!
Hope you get some answers soon. Not knowing is the WORST
Yikes-hopefully those bumps are not itchy! I have poison ivy on my arm right now and it is driving me crazy. Hopefully it is nothing major.
Post a Comment