from Karen on smiling through it all
1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a cranky-baby-hissy-fitter, how much of a complainer are you?
I am 3 or 4. I get in my moods about once every year or so, I would say. I have a week or so where nothing seems to go right, and I vent...then i'm done.
2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response?
i listen, but at the same time, I think ahead about what the OTHER person is going to say in the future. its' weird
3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything?
not really. we had a discussion today about my "grandma" clothes today. i threw out some things that were either too big, or that I would not wear again because they were so worn.
4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent?
this question is funny, because we also had a discussion about perfume today as well. i have this one scent, and laugh all you want, it's Brittney Spears Fantasy. It smells good, but it's a bit too heavy for me. on the days I don't wear that, I usually wear Pink Sugar by Aquolina. i love this scent....it smells like cotton candy and a stipper all in one. i was seriously going to write a post about how i wanted to find a scent a couple weeks ago. my mom got me this thing from Sephora, that has about 12 samples in it. you can try all 12 and when you decide on one, you can go to sephora and get a full bottle. i had put this one on one day and both t and i thought it smelled o.k. i have now been test driving it, to see if i wanted a full bottle of it. here it is, a few weeks later, and today, t decided that it smelled like old lady and we needed to have a discussion about scents. LOL. it's not old lady, however, it's a bit "signature". it's dior addict 2. somehow, i have a problem seeing an old lady wearing anything called addict. So, all that being said, i guess i'm still hunting for my scent. i dont know why i don't have one...but my thought is that i haven't found the one
5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year?
throw out crap
6. What is your favorite comic strip?
i don't read comics
7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow?
Fluffy
8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color?
it has a speckley granite with alder cabinets and stainless steel appliances. i guess a lot of browns.
9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen?
there is this one, that i cannot figure out what it is. it looks like two dogs humping. if anyone knows what this is please tell me. you will be ending a long standing family arguement
10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? (Are you a Montblanc or a Papermate?)
i'm an old bic girl
11. What chore doesn’t feel like a chore – you just enjoy it (at least most of the time)?
baking anything
12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once?
if you are not with the one you should be with, get out...life is too short
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
random dozen
Posted by
justme
on Saturday, January 9, 2010
from Karen on smiling through it all
1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a cranky-baby-hissy-fitter, how much of a complainer are you?
I am 3 or 4. I get in my moods about once every year or so, I would say. I have a week or so where nothing seems to go right, and I vent...then i'm done.
2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response?
i listen, but at the same time, I think ahead about what the OTHER person is going to say in the future. its' weird
3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything?
not really. we had a discussion today about my "grandma" clothes today. i threw out some things that were either too big, or that I would not wear again because they were so worn.
4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent?
this question is funny, because we also had a discussion about perfume today as well. i have this one scent, and laugh all you want, it's Brittney Spears Fantasy. It smells good, but it's a bit too heavy for me. on the days I don't wear that, I usually wear Pink Sugar by Aquolina. i love this scent....it smells like cotton candy and a stipper all in one. i was seriously going to write a post about how i wanted to find a scent a couple weeks ago. my mom got me this thing from Sephora, that has about 12 samples in it. you can try all 12 and when you decide on one, you can go to sephora and get a full bottle. i had put this one on one day and both t and i thought it smelled o.k. i have now been test driving it, to see if i wanted a full bottle of it. here it is, a few weeks later, and today, t decided that it smelled like old lady and we needed to have a discussion about scents. LOL. it's not old lady, however, it's a bit "signature". it's dior addict 2. somehow, i have a problem seeing an old lady wearing anything called addict. So, all that being said, i guess i'm still hunting for my scent. i dont know why i don't have one...but my thought is that i haven't found the one
5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year?
throw out crap
6. What is your favorite comic strip?
i don't read comics
7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow?
Fluffy
8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color?
it has a speckley granite with alder cabinets and stainless steel appliances. i guess a lot of browns.
9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen?
there is this one, that i cannot figure out what it is. it looks like two dogs humping. if anyone knows what this is please tell me. you will be ending a long standing family arguement
10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? (Are you a Montblanc or a Papermate?)
i'm an old bic girl
11. What chore doesn’t feel like a chore – you just enjoy it (at least most of the time)?
baking anything
12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once?
if you are not with the one you should be with, get out...life is too short
1. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being a cranky-baby-hissy-fitter, how much of a complainer are you?
I am 3 or 4. I get in my moods about once every year or so, I would say. I have a week or so where nothing seems to go right, and I vent...then i'm done.
2. When someone else is talking, do you listen, or are you thinking about what you're going to say in response?
i listen, but at the same time, I think ahead about what the OTHER person is going to say in the future. its' weird
3. I just deleted 1062 messages from my email account. Do you have any plans for a clean sweep this month--of anything?
not really. we had a discussion today about my "grandma" clothes today. i threw out some things that were either too big, or that I would not wear again because they were so worn.
4. Tell us about your perfume. Was it a gift? What does it remind you of? Do you have a signature scent?
this question is funny, because we also had a discussion about perfume today as well. i have this one scent, and laugh all you want, it's Brittney Spears Fantasy. It smells good, but it's a bit too heavy for me. on the days I don't wear that, I usually wear Pink Sugar by Aquolina. i love this scent....it smells like cotton candy and a stipper all in one. i was seriously going to write a post about how i wanted to find a scent a couple weeks ago. my mom got me this thing from Sephora, that has about 12 samples in it. you can try all 12 and when you decide on one, you can go to sephora and get a full bottle. i had put this one on one day and both t and i thought it smelled o.k. i have now been test driving it, to see if i wanted a full bottle of it. here it is, a few weeks later, and today, t decided that it smelled like old lady and we needed to have a discussion about scents. LOL. it's not old lady, however, it's a bit "signature". it's dior addict 2. somehow, i have a problem seeing an old lady wearing anything called addict. So, all that being said, i guess i'm still hunting for my scent. i dont know why i don't have one...but my thought is that i haven't found the one
5. What is your best organizing tip for the new year?
throw out crap
6. What is your favorite comic strip?
i don't read comics
7. Do you sleep with a fluffy or flat pillow?
Fluffy
8. What color is your kitchen? Why did you choose that color?
it has a speckley granite with alder cabinets and stainless steel appliances. i guess a lot of browns.
9. What’s the most interesting bumper sticker you’ve seen?
there is this one, that i cannot figure out what it is. it looks like two dogs humping. if anyone knows what this is please tell me. you will be ending a long standing family arguement
10. Do you prefer an expensive writing tool or whatever is lying around? (Are you a Montblanc or a Papermate?)
i'm an old bic girl
11. What chore doesn’t feel like a chore – you just enjoy it (at least most of the time)?
baking anything
12. If your parents often repeated themselves, what is something one of them said more than once?
if you are not with the one you should be with, get out...life is too short
1 comments:
- Anonymous said...
-
Clearing out crap and finding a scent that doesn't resemble old ladies...all sounds perfectly reasonable to me :0)
-
January 10, 2010 at 9:47 PM


1 comments:
Clearing out crap and finding a scent that doesn't resemble old ladies...all sounds perfectly reasonable to me :0)
Post a Comment