last weekend was a redo...of our house. i know that you have been just dying to see it. There are no "befores", but just imagine the bedroom, with nothing in it except the bed, the jewelry case, and there were two nightstands in there. here are the finished products of the bedroom
Saturday, January 30, 2010
the redo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
the redo
Posted by
justme
on Saturday, January 30, 2010
last weekend was a redo...of our house. i know that you have been just dying to see it. There are no "befores", but just imagine the bedroom, with nothing in it except the bed, the jewelry case, and there were two nightstands in there. here are the finished products of the bedroom
2 comments:
- Typette said...
-
I LOVE the way the bedroom turned out... it looks so serene and peaceful -- I like the neutral, light and darks... :) good job!!
The office is nice too, love the choice of color for the desk, we have the same color, and very similar L shaped desk!! I used to have the glass one too, with the black metal frame thing it was held up with. LOL...
Oh, and I love the wall hangings in the office with the sayings... where did he find those? -
January 30, 2010 at 4:51 PM
- Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...
-
Your new furniture is really lovely. And it's stuff you'll be able to enjoy for years, even decades!
-
February 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM


2 comments:
I LOVE the way the bedroom turned out... it looks so serene and peaceful -- I like the neutral, light and darks... :) good job!!
The office is nice too, love the choice of color for the desk, we have the same color, and very similar L shaped desk!! I used to have the glass one too, with the black metal frame thing it was held up with. LOL...
Oh, and I love the wall hangings in the office with the sayings... where did he find those?
Your new furniture is really lovely. And it's stuff you'll be able to enjoy for years, even decades!
Post a Comment