Friday, January 22, 2010

can someone please help me?


there is a long-standing debate in my family that i think someone can help me with.  there is a bumper sticker type thing on cars.  it's not a square one, per se, but you know, one of those ones that are cut out to the shape of what it is.  to me, it looks like two humping dogs.  does anyone know what this is for?

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

My first response is ????

On thinking about it, however, it is possible that it is a rude way of saying "don't tailgate." (I think tailgating is rude, anyway, but this is a crude way of getting your feelings across.)

'Course, i could be wrong. Often am, it seems. ;)

Pea said...

I have no clue. But once I saw one that said I heart to fart. I know that doesn't help but that was the first thing that came to mind. :o)

Typette said...

Maybe they are breeders?? LOL

I think you could make it easier for us to figure out if you drew it and posted it .. lol

justme said...

it looks like two dogs, one on the back of the other, but not cartoony at all. it is so weird. j-my mom said the same thing...dog breeders...LOL. i like the monkey one that says "i fling poo"

Anonymous said...

Absolutely no idea!! Sounds interesting though ;0)

Claudine said...

Do you hae a picture of it?

justme said...

i don't have a picture, but i guarantee you, the next time i see it, i am taking a picture. it's almost abstract...you almost cannot tell that that is what it is. kind of like one of those pictures taht says, "is this an old lady, or a young one"

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

can someone please help me?

there is a long-standing debate in my family that i think someone can help me with.  there is a bumper sticker type thing on cars.  it's not a square one, per se, but you know, one of those ones that are cut out to the shape of what it is.  to me, it looks like two humping dogs.  does anyone know what this is for?

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

My first response is ????

On thinking about it, however, it is possible that it is a rude way of saying "don't tailgate." (I think tailgating is rude, anyway, but this is a crude way of getting your feelings across.)

'Course, i could be wrong. Often am, it seems. ;)

Pea said...

I have no clue. But once I saw one that said I heart to fart. I know that doesn't help but that was the first thing that came to mind. :o)

Typette said...

Maybe they are breeders?? LOL

I think you could make it easier for us to figure out if you drew it and posted it .. lol

justme said...

it looks like two dogs, one on the back of the other, but not cartoony at all. it is so weird. j-my mom said the same thing...dog breeders...LOL. i like the monkey one that says "i fling poo"

Anonymous said...

Absolutely no idea!! Sounds interesting though ;0)

Claudine said...

Do you hae a picture of it?

justme said...

i don't have a picture, but i guarantee you, the next time i see it, i am taking a picture. it's almost abstract...you almost cannot tell that that is what it is. kind of like one of those pictures taht says, "is this an old lady, or a young one"