Friday, January 8, 2010

how do you say.....?


well, i've been waiting for this doctor's appt on the 11th for quite some time now.  three weeks to be exact.  i'm going to post things, but i'm trying to be sensitive to everybody's ears. 

i've been trying to keep things together for the past couple weeks.  The first week after the surgery was hard, but not horrendous.  After the first week, it was o.k., but i had to stay in bed for a bit of that.  i've been back to work for a week now and in that time, i have to say, i'm BEAT.

i don't think that things are right in my body.  do you know what i mean?  i have been fevery, exhausted, and NOT RIGHT (without going into detail).  I've been trying to do the best that i can to just go with the flow, but all i can say, is that i'm so glad for that appt. on monday. 

4 comments:

Kate said...

I work for a surgeon and if you're NOT RIGHT, then you should call them. Even if office hours are over. I tell patients this - that it's not an inconvenience for the doctor, or for me to take calls, but they don't believe me. If you're not sure, call. Belive me. It will make you feel better, and that's worth five minutes of your doctor's time.

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Yeah, I don't work for a surgeon or have any ties to doctors in general, but if something is NOT RIGHT and you just had surgery? You should call that doctor...

I hope that you start feeling better soon!

Kathryn said...

I second what has already been said. You know your body best & you know if something isn't right.

Hope you feel better soon. How was the interview?

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Hope your appointment goes well today and that you get the answers you're looking for. I think we know our bodies well and if you're not feeling right, something is probably amiss.

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

how do you say.....?

well, i've been waiting for this doctor's appt on the 11th for quite some time now.  three weeks to be exact.  i'm going to post things, but i'm trying to be sensitive to everybody's ears. 

i've been trying to keep things together for the past couple weeks.  The first week after the surgery was hard, but not horrendous.  After the first week, it was o.k., but i had to stay in bed for a bit of that.  i've been back to work for a week now and in that time, i have to say, i'm BEAT.

i don't think that things are right in my body.  do you know what i mean?  i have been fevery, exhausted, and NOT RIGHT (without going into detail).  I've been trying to do the best that i can to just go with the flow, but all i can say, is that i'm so glad for that appt. on monday. 

4 comments:

Kate said...

I work for a surgeon and if you're NOT RIGHT, then you should call them. Even if office hours are over. I tell patients this - that it's not an inconvenience for the doctor, or for me to take calls, but they don't believe me. If you're not sure, call. Belive me. It will make you feel better, and that's worth five minutes of your doctor's time.

Non Sequitur Chica said...

Yeah, I don't work for a surgeon or have any ties to doctors in general, but if something is NOT RIGHT and you just had surgery? You should call that doctor...

I hope that you start feeling better soon!

Kathryn said...

I second what has already been said. You know your body best & you know if something isn't right.

Hope you feel better soon. How was the interview?

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Hope your appointment goes well today and that you get the answers you're looking for. I think we know our bodies well and if you're not feeling right, something is probably amiss.