Wednesday, December 23, 2009

who doesn't need this?


we were thumbing through the oprah magazine the other day and happened upon a page of baubles that, well...who couldn't live without these? we then went to the website and found it to be amazing. the jewelry was so different, some so simple, some so....NOT, that i just found myself looking forever. i found this:

and this:

and this:

all of this jewelry is on the website http://www.noirjewelry.com/.  there is plenty that is NOT like this.  some incredibly modern, poke-your-eye-out pieces.  but for the most part, it's just different.  which i love

3 comments:

Kate said...

I kind of love the fish one.

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

I'm not sure the animal rings are my style, but I went to the Noir website and absolutely loved some of their other pieces (though, no, not the poke your eyes out ones either). Great find!

Anonymous said...

Oh... I need the octopus one! Haha.

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

who doesn't need this?

we were thumbing through the oprah magazine the other day and happened upon a page of baubles that, well...who couldn't live without these? we then went to the website and found it to be amazing. the jewelry was so different, some so simple, some so....NOT, that i just found myself looking forever. i found this:

and this:

and this:

all of this jewelry is on the website http://www.noirjewelry.com/.  there is plenty that is NOT like this.  some incredibly modern, poke-your-eye-out pieces.  but for the most part, it's just different.  which i love

3 comments:

Kate said...

I kind of love the fish one.

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

I'm not sure the animal rings are my style, but I went to the Noir website and absolutely loved some of their other pieces (though, no, not the poke your eyes out ones either). Great find!

Anonymous said...

Oh... I need the octopus one! Haha.