Thursday, December 10, 2009
don't you love it
when you are doing weird things, or talking about whatever, and then the next day realize that you called someone while you were doing said things and had NO FRICKIN idea? what is worse, I think, is when you do this, and have no clue what you may or may not have said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
don't you love it
Posted by
justme
on Thursday, December 10, 2009
when you are doing weird things, or talking about whatever, and then the next day realize that you called someone while you were doing said things and had NO FRICKIN idea? what is worse, I think, is when you do this, and have no clue what you may or may not have said.
3 comments:
- Chris Howley said...
-
You might be drinking too much. Just sayin'...
-
December 10, 2009 at 3:18 PM
- Kate said...
-
Hahaha! What he said. Just kidding. I know.
-
December 10, 2009 at 6:20 PM
- justme said...
-
i think i still am drinking, in fact
-
December 11, 2009 at 5:58 AM


3 comments:
You might be drinking too much. Just sayin'...
Hahaha! What he said. Just kidding. I know.
i think i still am drinking, in fact
Post a Comment