Tuesday, December 29, 2009

i'm still alive


there is just not a lot to write about when you are spending your days laying in bed....

so, i'll talk about Christmas.  it was a blast.  first off, i got the best gift in the world.  t got me a canon rebel xsi and a super duper, ridiculous lens.  we have some fantastic pictures of the mice thus far.  i'm so excited to use it and i think the true test will be when we do some marathons and such. 

we went to my mom and dad's house where we had a ridiculously good time.  so good, in fact, that i think i broke a stitch while there.  we laughed so hard, i can't even explain. i gave my dad a beyonce dvd and we watched it while eating christmas dinner, talked about butt muffins and watched the most classic move ever, made by my dad.


on thanksgiving, my cousin knocked this geisha doll off of the stand that it's on.  the geisha also has a glass case that surrounds it, which broke.  she felt so bad.  she cried...but it wasn't a big deal to my folks...things like that never are.  so, since that time, they had gotten it fixed.  we were eating and i don't know what my dad was doing, but he knocked the same doll over and seriously broke that case, took out some drywall, and may have damaged the actual doll.  we all sat there in total silence when this happened, then everyone burst out laughing.  it wouldn't have been so funny, if our friend, that wasn't there for thanksgiving, hadn't been sitting there with his mouth open, waiting for someone to start yelling or something. 

later on, my cousins came over, we ate more...not like we needed to, but all in all a great day.

that's it in a nutshell...like i said, not much to report right now when you don't leave the house...but when i do...WATCH OUT

1 comments:

Kate said...

Hehe. I broke a 25th anniversary plate of my parents' once when I was dusting. I sobbed and sobbed. I thought it meant that they were going to get divorced. I know. I was high strung even then.

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

i'm still alive

there is just not a lot to write about when you are spending your days laying in bed....

so, i'll talk about Christmas.  it was a blast.  first off, i got the best gift in the world.  t got me a canon rebel xsi and a super duper, ridiculous lens.  we have some fantastic pictures of the mice thus far.  i'm so excited to use it and i think the true test will be when we do some marathons and such. 

we went to my mom and dad's house where we had a ridiculously good time.  so good, in fact, that i think i broke a stitch while there.  we laughed so hard, i can't even explain. i gave my dad a beyonce dvd and we watched it while eating christmas dinner, talked about butt muffins and watched the most classic move ever, made by my dad.


on thanksgiving, my cousin knocked this geisha doll off of the stand that it's on.  the geisha also has a glass case that surrounds it, which broke.  she felt so bad.  she cried...but it wasn't a big deal to my folks...things like that never are.  so, since that time, they had gotten it fixed.  we were eating and i don't know what my dad was doing, but he knocked the same doll over and seriously broke that case, took out some drywall, and may have damaged the actual doll.  we all sat there in total silence when this happened, then everyone burst out laughing.  it wouldn't have been so funny, if our friend, that wasn't there for thanksgiving, hadn't been sitting there with his mouth open, waiting for someone to start yelling or something. 

later on, my cousins came over, we ate more...not like we needed to, but all in all a great day.

that's it in a nutshell...like i said, not much to report right now when you don't leave the house...but when i do...WATCH OUT

1 comments:

Kate said...

Hehe. I broke a 25th anniversary plate of my parents' once when I was dusting. I sobbed and sobbed. I thought it meant that they were going to get divorced. I know. I was high strung even then.