Monday, December 7, 2009

three years


"I still remember the day the world took you back & there was never time to thank you for the thousand scattered moments you left behind to watch us while we slept."-storypeople.com


it's been three years now.  it still sucks everyday to miss you, i don't know that i'll get over you...and that's o.k.  you are the best grandpa we all could have had. 

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yep. The missing never goes away. Hang in there.

LittlePea said...

OH! Arrow to my heart kind of post! I miss my Grandparents too, especially this time of year. One never gets over some losses and beloved Grandparents are definitely on that list.

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

three years

"I still remember the day the world took you back & there was never time to thank you for the thousand scattered moments you left behind to watch us while we slept."-storypeople.com


it's been three years now.  it still sucks everyday to miss you, i don't know that i'll get over you...and that's o.k.  you are the best grandpa we all could have had. 

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yep. The missing never goes away. Hang in there.

LittlePea said...

OH! Arrow to my heart kind of post! I miss my Grandparents too, especially this time of year. One never gets over some losses and beloved Grandparents are definitely on that list.