Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"the next two months are going to suck"


Blue christmas treeImage by micamica via Flickr

that's JUST what you want to hear on a tuesday morning at the start of a month.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Hang in there. The blue lights will magically go away (eventually...) and an esteemed doctor will have the time to see you this year. My hopes are high for you!

baludec3 said...

Good post, nice image. I like your post. I am follow your blog. Thanks!

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

"the next two months are going to suck"

Blue christmas treeImage by micamica via Flickr

that's JUST what you want to hear on a tuesday morning at the start of a month.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Hang in there. The blue lights will magically go away (eventually...) and an esteemed doctor will have the time to see you this year. My hopes are high for you!

baludec3 said...

Good post, nice image. I like your post. I am follow your blog. Thanks!