Tuesday, February 9, 2010

unsolicited product review


Don't you just hate bad underarm skin?  o.k., yeah, me either.  who the heck cares what kind of underarm skin they have?  I certainly hadn't noticed mine before.  i always thought those Dove commercials were kind of weird when they talked about you getting better underarm skin if you use their deoderant. 

about a year ago, i went coupon crazy...i bought lots of items that i planned on not using for many, many years....but when i needed them, i would have them.  for instance, i have about 20 deoderants, 20 toothpastes, and 40 bottles of shampoo and conditioner.  i happened to grab the Dove Deoderant when i was out last time, and therefore have been using it for the past couple months. 

i'll be dammed if my armpit skin isn't changed though.  i'm not kidding.  so much so, that i wish i had done a before and after picture.  i ALMOST don't want to switch to one of the other 19 brands that i have stockpiled in my stash. It's that good.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hehe! That's awesome! I say, donate the rest of your stash to a shelter and buy what you really want.

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Ooooh, I like Kate's idea of donating to a shelter. There are SO many products out there and so often none of them are exactly what we're looking for. When you find something you love, I say stick with it!

justme said...

that is a fantastic idea...but i will be wishing that i could be giving them deoderant that made THEIR armpits soft too. i feel as if i'm cheating them

Claudine said...

Thanks for the tip. I might try that one.

I'm kinda like you, I have lots of make-up that I don't use. I just love buying them.

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

unsolicited product review

Don't you just hate bad underarm skin?  o.k., yeah, me either.  who the heck cares what kind of underarm skin they have?  I certainly hadn't noticed mine before.  i always thought those Dove commercials were kind of weird when they talked about you getting better underarm skin if you use their deoderant. 

about a year ago, i went coupon crazy...i bought lots of items that i planned on not using for many, many years....but when i needed them, i would have them.  for instance, i have about 20 deoderants, 20 toothpastes, and 40 bottles of shampoo and conditioner.  i happened to grab the Dove Deoderant when i was out last time, and therefore have been using it for the past couple months. 

i'll be dammed if my armpit skin isn't changed though.  i'm not kidding.  so much so, that i wish i had done a before and after picture.  i ALMOST don't want to switch to one of the other 19 brands that i have stockpiled in my stash. It's that good.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hehe! That's awesome! I say, donate the rest of your stash to a shelter and buy what you really want.

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Ooooh, I like Kate's idea of donating to a shelter. There are SO many products out there and so often none of them are exactly what we're looking for. When you find something you love, I say stick with it!

justme said...

that is a fantastic idea...but i will be wishing that i could be giving them deoderant that made THEIR armpits soft too. i feel as if i'm cheating them

Claudine said...

Thanks for the tip. I might try that one.

I'm kinda like you, I have lots of make-up that I don't use. I just love buying them.