Tuesday, October 6, 2009
wow
i'm in walgreens today looking for little packages of kleenex. i get to the front counter and the lady is standing there watching me. she asks me if she can help me find something. I tell her, "i'm just looking for little packages of kleenex." she said, "oh, they are way back at the back of the store". I say, "o.k." and start walking back. then she says, "unless you want the ones that are for sale up here?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
wow
Posted by
justme
on Tuesday, October 6, 2009
i'm in walgreens today looking for little packages of kleenex. i get to the front counter and the lady is standing there watching me. she asks me if she can help me find something. I tell her, "i'm just looking for little packages of kleenex." she said, "oh, they are way back at the back of the store". I say, "o.k." and start walking back. then she says, "unless you want the ones that are for sale up here?"


0 comments:
Post a Comment