Image by gamin l'anti via Flickr
I don't think I ever really had the concept of what it was like to be truly busy. i have compiled a list, lest you have led your 34 years like mine and never had this happen.When you are truly busy, you:
1. Think about whether you really need to do such silly things as say....eat. or shower.
2. You pass by your significant other and then at the end of the day, wonder "did I say hi to him today?"
3. knowing that you are behind...in everything and chosing which thing is BEST to be behind in. I chose life.
4. realize that on top of being busy, you are now old-ish and need at least 6 hours of sleep. and if you get the minimum amount (being 6 hours) you also need the next night to "catch up"
That is all i have time for right now.

![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=25993106-e10e-4ce4-9848-45baa31af209)


0 comments:
Post a Comment