Wednesday, December 31, 2008
happy feet
i'm going to write more later, but i'm thinking of "resolutions" of sorts, right now. I guess i have one, and that is to cram as much as i can into this year. not in a hectic, chaotic kind of way, but in the hopes and thoughts that i may start school soon...i'm thinking i may not have a lot of free time in the next 5 years to do these things that are "extras".
i'm doing a marathon. this is funny, you see, because as you may have remembered, from previous posts....i don't run. or maybe i didn't, until October or so. I'm doing this one and i'm really excited, except for the 4am part.
i find that as the year ends, every year, i want time to slow down a beat. o.k., I know we get an extra second this year, for some reason, but there is so much fun and festivities...i think we should have this feeling ALL YEAR.
this weekend t's family is coming to Colorado for the first time, I'm throwing a baby shower for the first time, and they are meeting my parents for the first time. whew. i'm going to need a nap.
i found that i'll spend my 34th birthday without my parents or t...that is good, i guess, in a way. we'll see what fun i can come up with.
i'm doing a marathon. this is funny, you see, because as you may have remembered, from previous posts....i don't run. or maybe i didn't, until October or so. I'm doing this one and i'm really excited, except for the 4am part.
i find that as the year ends, every year, i want time to slow down a beat. o.k., I know we get an extra second this year, for some reason, but there is so much fun and festivities...i think we should have this feeling ALL YEAR.
this weekend t's family is coming to Colorado for the first time, I'm throwing a baby shower for the first time, and they are meeting my parents for the first time. whew. i'm going to need a nap.
i found that i'll spend my 34th birthday without my parents or t...that is good, i guess, in a way. we'll see what fun i can come up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
happy feet
Posted by
justme
on Wednesday, December 31, 2008
i'm going to write more later, but i'm thinking of "resolutions" of sorts, right now. I guess i have one, and that is to cram as much as i can into this year. not in a hectic, chaotic kind of way, but in the hopes and thoughts that i may start school soon...i'm thinking i may not have a lot of free time in the next 5 years to do these things that are "extras".
i'm doing a marathon. this is funny, you see, because as you may have remembered, from previous posts....i don't run. or maybe i didn't, until October or so. I'm doing this one and i'm really excited, except for the 4am part.
i find that as the year ends, every year, i want time to slow down a beat. o.k., I know we get an extra second this year, for some reason, but there is so much fun and festivities...i think we should have this feeling ALL YEAR.
this weekend t's family is coming to Colorado for the first time, I'm throwing a baby shower for the first time, and they are meeting my parents for the first time. whew. i'm going to need a nap.
i found that i'll spend my 34th birthday without my parents or t...that is good, i guess, in a way. we'll see what fun i can come up with.
i'm doing a marathon. this is funny, you see, because as you may have remembered, from previous posts....i don't run. or maybe i didn't, until October or so. I'm doing this one and i'm really excited, except for the 4am part.
i find that as the year ends, every year, i want time to slow down a beat. o.k., I know we get an extra second this year, for some reason, but there is so much fun and festivities...i think we should have this feeling ALL YEAR.
this weekend t's family is coming to Colorado for the first time, I'm throwing a baby shower for the first time, and they are meeting my parents for the first time. whew. i'm going to need a nap.
i found that i'll spend my 34th birthday without my parents or t...that is good, i guess, in a way. we'll see what fun i can come up with.
1 comments:
- Typette said...
-
dude, when is your bday anyway?
I think this year is the best year for making resolutions and sticking to them!... I don't know why, but I think last year was so inspiring for this year.
I can't believe last year is when we did the TX marathon. It seems like it's been forever. I can't wait to get back onto skates again -- whenever that'll be. Oh, and I still want a damn Vespa. Maybe I can convince Mike to buy me one... Can that be a resolution?? lol ---
Anyway, that marathon looks awesome. The scenery is beautiful and plus -- a small downgrade -- that is COOL! Makes it go a bit faster... I wanna do it!!! WAAAAH
You always make me jealous. I hate you.
jk ;-) -
January 2, 2009 at 6:28 AM


1 comments:
dude, when is your bday anyway?
I think this year is the best year for making resolutions and sticking to them!... I don't know why, but I think last year was so inspiring for this year.
I can't believe last year is when we did the TX marathon. It seems like it's been forever. I can't wait to get back onto skates again -- whenever that'll be. Oh, and I still want a damn Vespa. Maybe I can convince Mike to buy me one... Can that be a resolution?? lol ---
Anyway, that marathon looks awesome. The scenery is beautiful and plus -- a small downgrade -- that is COOL! Makes it go a bit faster... I wanna do it!!! WAAAAH
You always make me jealous. I hate you.
jk ;-)
Post a Comment