
i do love waking up and seeing this.
that was nice. what is NOT nice is remembering that in february of this year, you traded in your 4wd jeep for this nice, fuel efficient car. oh, you think, i'll be fine, i don't need 4wd to drive the 45 minutes that it takes to get to work.
WRONG.
i do not know if the tires suck or if it's just the car in general, but after having to be pushed up hills because my car was skidding backwards....i'm getting a different car. i wrote to t, he is in AZ right now, and he agreed. when he gets home, we are car shopping.


1 comments:
oh shiznit -- Dude, I feel your pain, I've been there in my wee lil civic -- with a cop SCREAMING at me how I should just push the gas and go up the hill, meanwhile I am rolling backwards into his car.
I have to admit though -- we have a Prius and bought friggen awesome tires -- it's a whole different car now... (don't think we get snow like you though!)
Post a Comment