Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the hat


i think i posted before about how "fashion forward" my mom is. she is hysterical. everyone comments on it when they know her...the local hairdressers think she is the s^#%.


anyway, we were at this store a few months ago and apparently...(I did not know it at the time) but, I NEEDED THIS HAT. She got it for me and it is the warmest, best hat ever. i love it. tony and his dad make jokes about me being Casey Jones....i would laugh, but i have no idea who it is...other than possibly some railroad conductor. ha ha...

1 comments:

Typette said...

u can totally rock that hat. im jealous. lol

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

the hat

i think i posted before about how "fashion forward" my mom is. she is hysterical. everyone comments on it when they know her...the local hairdressers think she is the s^#%.


anyway, we were at this store a few months ago and apparently...(I did not know it at the time) but, I NEEDED THIS HAT. She got it for me and it is the warmest, best hat ever. i love it. tony and his dad make jokes about me being Casey Jones....i would laugh, but i have no idea who it is...other than possibly some railroad conductor. ha ha...

1 comments:

Typette said...

u can totally rock that hat. im jealous. lol