Monday, January 5, 2009

wow


well, THAT was a week.

I threw my first baby shower. I think it went fine, but it was a bit hectic on the ole nerves. at least i know now that i can accomodate 15 people in my home....if i wanted to.

the rest of the time we were busy doing family things as t's family was out here for the time. it was a good time, i think everyone had fun and it went really well. our parents met for the first time and by the end of the weekend, i think i was done. i slept like a baby!

today is the start of marathon training! i'm so excited. probably after my 3 miles tonight, i will not be so excited. I got this chart for rookie marathoners and i'm going to try as hard as i can to stick to it. it has, what is supposed to be, the optimal way to train to avoid injury, which is key in our house.

t starts playing roller hockey again tomorrow night after 2 years off. i was thinking about throwing him a "hey it's been a year and i haven't been injured" party in june, but i forgot he is doing this sport again, so that went out the window.

1 comments:

LittlePea said...

Marathon. What?! That's a dirty word in my house. I envy your bravado. Good luck.

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

wow

well, THAT was a week.

I threw my first baby shower. I think it went fine, but it was a bit hectic on the ole nerves. at least i know now that i can accomodate 15 people in my home....if i wanted to.

the rest of the time we were busy doing family things as t's family was out here for the time. it was a good time, i think everyone had fun and it went really well. our parents met for the first time and by the end of the weekend, i think i was done. i slept like a baby!

today is the start of marathon training! i'm so excited. probably after my 3 miles tonight, i will not be so excited. I got this chart for rookie marathoners and i'm going to try as hard as i can to stick to it. it has, what is supposed to be, the optimal way to train to avoid injury, which is key in our house.

t starts playing roller hockey again tomorrow night after 2 years off. i was thinking about throwing him a "hey it's been a year and i haven't been injured" party in june, but i forgot he is doing this sport again, so that went out the window.

1 comments:

LittlePea said...

Marathon. What?! That's a dirty word in my house. I envy your bravado. Good luck.