
ignore the chick holding MY camera. i don't know who she is.
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
Is it a nikon?! The chick holding your camera is cool... lol
I need a new one too, waiting to invest, hopefully by April I can get it, just in time for the purty spring.
We should do Photo Hunters challenge then!
Canon digi rebel????
it's a canon d slr or something like that?
Copyright © 2010 Just me!
Blogger Templates Design by Splashy Templates
3 comments:
Is it a nikon?! The chick holding your camera is cool... lol
I need a new one too, waiting to invest, hopefully by April I can get it, just in time for the purty spring.
We should do Photo Hunters challenge then!
Canon digi rebel????
it's a canon d slr or something like that?
Post a Comment