Friday, April 30, 2010

workout music


i know, this is not the zippiest of songs, but i love it. i pretend to know all the words, instead of the three that i do know.

4 comments:

typette.com said...

Hm... I have no idea what that song is about but the lyrics 'sound' cool. The man in the window walking around is kinda creepy... lol

justme said...

here's the translation:

Someone told me
Someone told me our lives aren't worth much
They pass in an instant like the fading of roses
Someone told me that the time that slides is a bastard
That he makes coats of our sorrows
And yet, someone told me...

That you still love me,
Someone told me that you still love me
Is it possible?

Someone told me that destiny mocks us
That it gives us nothing and promises us everything
It seems that happiness is within arm's reach
But when we stretch out our hand, we find ourselves crazy
And yet, someone told me...

Refrain

But who told me that you still love me?
I don't remember anymore, it was late in the night,
I still hear the voice, but I don't see the features
"He loves you, it's a secret, don't tell him that I told you"
You see, someone told me...

That you still love me, someone really told me...
That you still love me, is it possible?

Anonymous said...

i read the words and they sound so sad. hope you are okay?

justme said...

oh my gosh, yes, i'm o.k. i didn't know the words myself til i looked them up for the post! in fact, i don't think that i've read through them fully! Thanks for checking!!!!

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

workout music

i know, this is not the zippiest of songs, but i love it. i pretend to know all the words, instead of the three that i do know.

4 comments:

typette.com said...

Hm... I have no idea what that song is about but the lyrics 'sound' cool. The man in the window walking around is kinda creepy... lol

justme said...

here's the translation:

Someone told me
Someone told me our lives aren't worth much
They pass in an instant like the fading of roses
Someone told me that the time that slides is a bastard
That he makes coats of our sorrows
And yet, someone told me...

That you still love me,
Someone told me that you still love me
Is it possible?

Someone told me that destiny mocks us
That it gives us nothing and promises us everything
It seems that happiness is within arm's reach
But when we stretch out our hand, we find ourselves crazy
And yet, someone told me...

Refrain

But who told me that you still love me?
I don't remember anymore, it was late in the night,
I still hear the voice, but I don't see the features
"He loves you, it's a secret, don't tell him that I told you"
You see, someone told me...

That you still love me, someone really told me...
That you still love me, is it possible?

Anonymous said...

i read the words and they sound so sad. hope you are okay?

justme said...

oh my gosh, yes, i'm o.k. i didn't know the words myself til i looked them up for the post! in fact, i don't think that i've read through them fully! Thanks for checking!!!!