
i have a problem. it's something that other people, more old, more musty smelling people do. i have an addiction to coupons. i get them everywhere. out of the paper, online, off of ebay, anywhere i can find them. i have to say though, at least i just don't collect the coupons themselves, but i do use them. when i get home, i'm taking a picture of my cabinets. i have 10 bottles of shampoo, 3 things of styling stuff, 15 tubes of toothpaste and 60 rolls of toilet paper that was all....FREE. yes, free. and we all know that in these times, free is good.
it turned out to be more of a money saving strategy at first, but then, it turned cathartic. i mean, i really relax doing this and it's something i can plan for and i can achieve. o.k., so my acheivement is getting free stuff to wipe people's behinds with....but still.


1 comments:
Bootylicious!!!!
I cut coupons, save coupons, whatever, but never use them :-( --- I think I had a bad experience as a child being forced to cut every coupon from the newspapers for my mom then getting dragged to the stores for hours trying to find each and every last item. LOL
I saw on Oprah or something, ppl go shopping and pay like $3 for $300 worth of stuff, insane!!!
Post a Comment