Tuesday, November 4, 2008
it cracks me up
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
it cracks me up
1 comments:
- Typette said...
-
I can't STAND ppl trying to push their political views on to anyone...unless of course that anyone is someone who has no clue about politics -- then hey, they're fair game at that point.
I just hate the people who vote purely on political party -- "I won't vote for Obama, b/c he's a democrat and Clinton was a democrat and he said he would lower taxes and he didn't" -- so I responsd. "Well, Bush is republican and you hate him and everything he's done these past 4 years, so then, according to the way you 'think', McCain is shit too." -- to which that person responded "Oh, good point."
Seriously, WTF.. if you can't decide at least pick ONE issue that you are concerned about and vote for the person who shares the same views...then -- we know you're vote isn't worth shit. -
November 5, 2008 at 3:47 PM


1 comments:
I can't STAND ppl trying to push their political views on to anyone...unless of course that anyone is someone who has no clue about politics -- then hey, they're fair game at that point.
I just hate the people who vote purely on political party -- "I won't vote for Obama, b/c he's a democrat and Clinton was a democrat and he said he would lower taxes and he didn't" -- so I responsd. "Well, Bush is republican and you hate him and everything he's done these past 4 years, so then, according to the way you 'think', McCain is shit too." -- to which that person responded "Oh, good point."
Seriously, WTF.. if you can't decide at least pick ONE issue that you are concerned about and vote for the person who shares the same views...then -- we know you're vote isn't worth shit.
Post a Comment