Tuesday, November 11, 2008
the challenge
My dear internet, turned in-person friend dared me to a mission, which i most thankfully will accept. I am to post pictures daily on here for a full month. I would have one today, but my camera is sitting by my side with a dead battery as we speak (well...as I write). so tomorrow....watch out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
the challenge
Posted by
justme
on Tuesday, November 11, 2008
My dear internet, turned in-person friend dared me to a mission, which i most thankfully will accept. I am to post pictures daily on here for a full month. I would have one today, but my camera is sitting by my side with a dead battery as we speak (well...as I write). so tomorrow....watch out!
1 comments:
- Typette said...
-
thas'right m'dear... you get to it!
I will try and keep up ---
*cue "the most dramatic moment ever caught on film" music* -
November 11, 2008 at 9:23 PM


1 comments:
thas'right m'dear... you get to it!
I will try and keep up ---
*cue "the most dramatic moment ever caught on film" music*
Post a Comment