I have an opportunity that I might do. there is a running club that is having a "full moon run" tomorrow. it sounds awesome. it's at 6:45pm, so already dark and it's a 3.3 mile run in the light of the full moon. i would likely be running on my own, but can you imagine....Thursday, November 13, 2008
full moon
I have an opportunity that I might do. there is a running club that is having a "full moon run" tomorrow. it sounds awesome. it's at 6:45pm, so already dark and it's a 3.3 mile run in the light of the full moon. i would likely be running on my own, but can you imagine....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
full moon
Posted by
justme
on Thursday, November 13, 2008
1 comments:
- Typette said...
-
that sounds like fun actually!!! btw, nice pic!
-
November 14, 2008 at 5:12 AM


1 comments:
that sounds like fun actually!!! btw, nice pic!
Post a Comment