Thursday, July 9, 2009

summertime


the herbs. i still don't know what they are. the left is basil...after that, it's a crapshoot

the cucumbers that will be dragging on the ground soon


the lavender....just so i can rip a sprig off everytime i go outside and go "MMMM"


the tomatoes...we don't eat them...but we will



and here is the little toadlette. to give you an idea of size, his body, is about the length of a dime. maybe. he is cute.



i love things that are alive. they make a house. these are the alive things i've been consuming myself with this summer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that's really cool! I just bought myself a pot of basil. I'm excited, because this is the first time I'm growing something "alive"!

justme said...

i have had my basil out in full sun and have watered everyday. i even sprinkled some seeds in my tomato plant and they grew there!

Kathryn said...

My basil is currently doing just fine, but it is one of my most difficult. It seems very sensitive to cold & it dies very easily.

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

summertime

the herbs. i still don't know what they are. the left is basil...after that, it's a crapshoot

the cucumbers that will be dragging on the ground soon


the lavender....just so i can rip a sprig off everytime i go outside and go "MMMM"


the tomatoes...we don't eat them...but we will



and here is the little toadlette. to give you an idea of size, his body, is about the length of a dime. maybe. he is cute.



i love things that are alive. they make a house. these are the alive things i've been consuming myself with this summer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that's really cool! I just bought myself a pot of basil. I'm excited, because this is the first time I'm growing something "alive"!

justme said...

i have had my basil out in full sun and have watered everyday. i even sprinkled some seeds in my tomato plant and they grew there!

Kathryn said...

My basil is currently doing just fine, but it is one of my most difficult. It seems very sensitive to cold & it dies very easily.