i have a friend, the one that i wrote about a few posts back, that I've known since third grade. i was 100% sure that she was having a girl...there was no other option to me. it was so obvious to me, that in fact, i almost went ahead and bought many girl clothes the other day, to send to her. but, then i thought, "you know, you think you are so psychic, but you really are not" so, i refrained.
the other day, i posted on my facebook site that I had correctly guessed the sex of the baby. we all had a big laugh about it, obviously, since i DID have a 50/50 shot! I got made fun of, we laughed and then someone asked, what i "won" for doing this. I told them that I got to name the baby (JOKE). someone then asked if i would name the baby Cherie, jr. I told them "no, brian, i would name her "popsicle lola jean i'm a rockin baby smith, but we'll call her just lola for short"
i had never talked to my friend about what she was going to name her baby, because i just knew that she would not be thinking about it, until she saw her.
i just got a text this a.m.
welcome to the world, baby lola smith!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
mouth agape
Posted by
justme
on Friday, July 31, 2009
i have a friend, the one that i wrote about a few posts back, that I've known since third grade. i was 100% sure that she was having a girl...there was no other option to me. it was so obvious to me, that in fact, i almost went ahead and bought many girl clothes the other day, to send to her. but, then i thought, "you know, you think you are so psychic, but you really are not" so, i refrained.
the other day, i posted on my facebook site that I had correctly guessed the sex of the baby. we all had a big laugh about it, obviously, since i DID have a 50/50 shot! I got made fun of, we laughed and then someone asked, what i "won" for doing this. I told them that I got to name the baby (JOKE). someone then asked if i would name the baby Cherie, jr. I told them "no, brian, i would name her "popsicle lola jean i'm a rockin baby smith, but we'll call her just lola for short"
i had never talked to my friend about what she was going to name her baby, because i just knew that she would not be thinking about it, until she saw her.
i just got a text this a.m.
welcome to the world, baby lola smith!
the other day, i posted on my facebook site that I had correctly guessed the sex of the baby. we all had a big laugh about it, obviously, since i DID have a 50/50 shot! I got made fun of, we laughed and then someone asked, what i "won" for doing this. I told them that I got to name the baby (JOKE). someone then asked if i would name the baby Cherie, jr. I told them "no, brian, i would name her "popsicle lola jean i'm a rockin baby smith, but we'll call her just lola for short"
i had never talked to my friend about what she was going to name her baby, because i just knew that she would not be thinking about it, until she saw her.
i just got a text this a.m.
welcome to the world, baby lola smith!
4 comments:
- LittlePea said...
-
Ha! All the Lola's I've ever known have been hot.
-
July 31, 2009 at 9:32 AM
- Typette said...
-
Love, love, LOVE, the new layout!
That is hysterical, did she really name her baby Lola?! Wow, imagine growing up and having to explain where she got her name? Very cool... -
August 2, 2009 at 8:00 AM
- justme said...
-
yes, she did name the baby lola, but it was a fluke. you see, she didn't see my facebook post. she doesn't have an account. she named her that on her own.....after i had posted that. CREEPY~
-
August 3, 2009 at 8:25 AM
- stacy said...
-
sooooooo cool!
-
August 4, 2009 at 3:24 PM


4 comments:
Ha! All the Lola's I've ever known have been hot.
Love, love, LOVE, the new layout!
That is hysterical, did she really name her baby Lola?! Wow, imagine growing up and having to explain where she got her name? Very cool...
yes, she did name the baby lola, but it was a fluke. you see, she didn't see my facebook post. she doesn't have an account. she named her that on her own.....after i had posted that. CREEPY~
sooooooo cool!
Post a Comment