Wednesday, March 25, 2009

lunch



we went to lunch to celebrate a birthday my cousin's birthday and got this little guy as a side note, isn't he cute? Not to mention some rice paper wrapped tempura, mango, rice things with some spicy sauce that were out of this friggin world.

1 comments:

Typette said...

ooooh yum!! I want one -- why do the cherries look like 'balls' and the banana -- well -- yanno... Ok okay, i have a dirty mind. Ooooh and you even got some hershey kisses!! YUM!

haha rice paper thingys -- i have those candies, you take the wrapper off and there is a rice paper wrapper around the candy inside it. I would eat it in front of unknowing ppl and they thought I was crazy.

Japanese schtuff is the shizzle.

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

lunch


we went to lunch to celebrate a birthday my cousin's birthday and got this little guy as a side note, isn't he cute? Not to mention some rice paper wrapped tempura, mango, rice things with some spicy sauce that were out of this friggin world.

1 comments:

Typette said...

ooooh yum!! I want one -- why do the cherries look like 'balls' and the banana -- well -- yanno... Ok okay, i have a dirty mind. Ooooh and you even got some hershey kisses!! YUM!

haha rice paper thingys -- i have those candies, you take the wrapper off and there is a rice paper wrapper around the candy inside it. I would eat it in front of unknowing ppl and they thought I was crazy.

Japanese schtuff is the shizzle.