Tuesday, March 17, 2009

full force


life is moving at full force right now. there is so much going on, that it's almost hard to keep track...of myself. If this tells you anything, t went to go make popcorn yesterday, and went to pop it...in the office. he was sitting there, holding the popcorn bag, going, "how did I get in here? why am I here?" then he realized....oh, the microwave is in the KITCHEN.

i'm slowly realizing, as I never have, that my body has limitations and this is sad. i may have to pull out of the marathon that i've been dreaming about, but it's probably for the best. i've tried to force it, but it's just not happening. the reason i know this...well, i can't walk, for one.

i'll post more later...lunch time.

are you wearing green?

i am, green sweater and every green emerald i own...oh, green eyeshadow. come to think of it. i look like a bad hooker.

0 comments:

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

full force

life is moving at full force right now. there is so much going on, that it's almost hard to keep track...of myself. If this tells you anything, t went to go make popcorn yesterday, and went to pop it...in the office. he was sitting there, holding the popcorn bag, going, "how did I get in here? why am I here?" then he realized....oh, the microwave is in the KITCHEN.

i'm slowly realizing, as I never have, that my body has limitations and this is sad. i may have to pull out of the marathon that i've been dreaming about, but it's probably for the best. i've tried to force it, but it's just not happening. the reason i know this...well, i can't walk, for one.

i'll post more later...lunch time.

are you wearing green?

i am, green sweater and every green emerald i own...oh, green eyeshadow. come to think of it. i look like a bad hooker.

0 comments: