Monday, March 9, 2009

Gut wrenching


i don't have a child, and won't have one for a while, but if you do, or ever plan on having one in your entire life....i don't suggest watching the changeling. The acting was amazing, i mean, really, and the story, was true. but unless you have time in your day to feel like your having your intestines ripped out of you....then, i would skip it.

i mirror the sentiment of kate

3 comments:

Typette said...

oh poo! I want to see it. I think I still will but just be prepared to watch it by myself in case I fall apart.

LittlePea said...

Is that the one with Angelina Jolie? I haven't seen that yet either.

justme said...

yes, that one with Angelina Jolie. she is amazing, i will say. i didn't really like her before this movie.

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

Gut wrenching

i don't have a child, and won't have one for a while, but if you do, or ever plan on having one in your entire life....i don't suggest watching the changeling. The acting was amazing, i mean, really, and the story, was true. but unless you have time in your day to feel like your having your intestines ripped out of you....then, i would skip it.

i mirror the sentiment of kate

3 comments:

Typette said...

oh poo! I want to see it. I think I still will but just be prepared to watch it by myself in case I fall apart.

LittlePea said...

Is that the one with Angelina Jolie? I haven't seen that yet either.

justme said...

yes, that one with Angelina Jolie. she is amazing, i will say. i didn't really like her before this movie.