Found this on Juni's site today. This is a fantastic idea...i mean, really good. let's do it! i'm not sure that i have enough on my plate today. just FYI, for people wondering what they may get...i crochet, and also make jewelry.
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, especially for you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.
2- What I create will be just for you...or your kid....or your pet toad
3-They say I have a year to get it to you. But I promise it will NOT take that long.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. (nor do I at this point! :)
The catch? You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.
So the first five people who post, and are willing to pass it along,will get a handmade gift in the mail from me. When you get it, make sure you post a pic on your blog! Let's have some fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
oh lord...you'd better watch out!
Posted by
justme
on Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Found this on Juni's site today. This is a fantastic idea...i mean, really good. let's do it! i'm not sure that i have enough on my plate today. just FYI, for people wondering what they may get...i crochet, and also make jewelry.
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, especially for you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.
2- What I create will be just for you...or your kid....or your pet toad
3-They say I have a year to get it to you. But I promise it will NOT take that long.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. (nor do I at this point! :)
The catch? You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.
So the first five people who post, and are willing to pass it along,will get a handmade gift in the mail from me. When you get it, make sure you post a pic on your blog! Let's have some fun!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, especially for you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will.
2- What I create will be just for you...or your kid....or your pet toad
3-They say I have a year to get it to you. But I promise it will NOT take that long.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. (nor do I at this point! :)
The catch? You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.
So the first five people who post, and are willing to pass it along,will get a handmade gift in the mail from me. When you get it, make sure you post a pic on your blog! Let's have some fun!
2 comments:
- Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...
-
Just wanted to say this is a cute idea. I can't participate necessarily because while I am already planning a giveaway on my blog, it will not follow the rules of this giveaway. Boo. You'll have to post photos of whatever it is you make!
-
September 2, 2009 at 7:40 AM
- Typette said...
-
dude, I want in. you know it!
-
September 2, 2009 at 11:39 AM


2 comments:
Just wanted to say this is a cute idea. I can't participate necessarily because while I am already planning a giveaway on my blog, it will not follow the rules of this giveaway. Boo. You'll have to post photos of whatever it is you make!
dude, I want in. you know it!
Post a Comment