Monday, March 31, 2008

dreams


dream: My cousin was walking around and saying "Colorado is so weird" I look at where he is lookng and someone is walking a muskrat on a leash. I said, "so what, it's no big deal, I saw someone the other day walking an exotic duck on a leash (really did)" We turn the corner and there is a guy pushing a stroller with a skunk inside. hmmmm

My dreams have now been inundated with birds for the past three years. probably because I take pictures nonstop of them. I have cranes and hawks clouding my dreams. it used to be whales. i wonder what that says.

1 comments:

Typette said...

You into beastiality? haha jk ;)

a little something about me and the life i choose to live!

dreams

dream: My cousin was walking around and saying "Colorado is so weird" I look at where he is lookng and someone is walking a muskrat on a leash. I said, "so what, it's no big deal, I saw someone the other day walking an exotic duck on a leash (really did)" We turn the corner and there is a guy pushing a stroller with a skunk inside. hmmmm

My dreams have now been inundated with birds for the past three years. probably because I take pictures nonstop of them. I have cranes and hawks clouding my dreams. it used to be whales. i wonder what that says.

1 comments:

Typette said...

You into beastiality? haha jk ;)