Mom: Who were those people that we used to go see practice baseball?
Dad: The San Francisco Giants. Hey we could go see them. We could see Barry Bonds. You want to go see a Jerk?
Mom: Why is he a jerk?
Dad: He just is one
G-pa: Did they ever find out if he did steroids?
Dad: No, I think he's just a jerk
G-pa: Well, I was thinking....I think that maybe I need steroids(note: My grandpa is 88 years old and a small, Japanese man)
Mom: No, I don't think that that is what they are forG-pa: Well, they make you stronger, maybe all seniors should take themMom: I think it messes up your heart too
G-pa: But seniors need strength and I think it may help
Dad: You'd be dead before you even noticed that you were strong.
G-pa: You'd have strong legs. I think seniors need it
Dad: It's not like Viagra, Dad
G-pa: I'm not talking about Viagra, seniors don't need that, I'm talking about being stronger
Dad: It makes certain parts of your body smaller too, Dad
G-pa: Well, who cares about that when you're a senior. I just would want strong legs from it.
Ta-da....my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
Family conversations
Posted by
justme
on Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Mom: Who were those people that we used to go see practice baseball?
Dad: The San Francisco Giants. Hey we could go see them. We could see Barry Bonds. You want to go see a Jerk?
Mom: Why is he a jerk?
Dad: He just is one
G-pa: Did they ever find out if he did steroids?
Dad: No, I think he's just a jerk
G-pa: Well, I was thinking....I think that maybe I need steroids(note: My grandpa is 88 years old and a small, Japanese man)
Mom: No, I don't think that that is what they are forG-pa: Well, they make you stronger, maybe all seniors should take themMom: I think it messes up your heart too
G-pa: But seniors need strength and I think it may help
Dad: You'd be dead before you even noticed that you were strong.
G-pa: You'd have strong legs. I think seniors need it
Dad: It's not like Viagra, Dad
G-pa: I'm not talking about Viagra, seniors don't need that, I'm talking about being stronger
Dad: It makes certain parts of your body smaller too, Dad
G-pa: Well, who cares about that when you're a senior. I just would want strong legs from it.
Ta-da....my family.
Dad: The San Francisco Giants. Hey we could go see them. We could see Barry Bonds. You want to go see a Jerk?
Mom: Why is he a jerk?
Dad: He just is one
G-pa: Did they ever find out if he did steroids?
Dad: No, I think he's just a jerk
G-pa: Well, I was thinking....I think that maybe I need steroids(note: My grandpa is 88 years old and a small, Japanese man)
Mom: No, I don't think that that is what they are forG-pa: Well, they make you stronger, maybe all seniors should take themMom: I think it messes up your heart too
G-pa: But seniors need strength and I think it may help
Dad: You'd be dead before you even noticed that you were strong.
G-pa: You'd have strong legs. I think seniors need it
Dad: It's not like Viagra, Dad
G-pa: I'm not talking about Viagra, seniors don't need that, I'm talking about being stronger
Dad: It makes certain parts of your body smaller too, Dad
G-pa: Well, who cares about that when you're a senior. I just would want strong legs from it.
Ta-da....my family.


0 comments:
Post a Comment