1. Wax my best friend's armpits for her. I need not say more....but I will. This, for anyone wondering, is a horrible process and should never be done.
2. Trying to get something from someone that I KNOW in my heart will never be returned to me. Some people are just mean people and will not change. You are just degrading yourself by trying to constantly get whatever it is returned to you. Move on with life.
3. Dye my hair blonde (me too, June) I am half-Japanese, there is a reason why my hair was "made" this way and having straw on my head for the next year is not appealing.
4. I will never not make time for my family. This means, giving in to moments of insanity when your little cousin calls and asks you to ride a bike with him because he needs a guardian. "o.k." you say, thinking, this will be a nice, leisurely afternoon with him...until he tells you that he signed up for the 100k.
5. Give up who I am for someone else. enough said
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
5 things I will never do again
Posted by
justme
on Wednesday, March 26, 2008
1. Wax my best friend's armpits for her. I need not say more....but I will. This, for anyone wondering, is a horrible process and should never be done.
2. Trying to get something from someone that I KNOW in my heart will never be returned to me. Some people are just mean people and will not change. You are just degrading yourself by trying to constantly get whatever it is returned to you. Move on with life.
3. Dye my hair blonde (me too, June) I am half-Japanese, there is a reason why my hair was "made" this way and having straw on my head for the next year is not appealing.
4. I will never not make time for my family. This means, giving in to moments of insanity when your little cousin calls and asks you to ride a bike with him because he needs a guardian. "o.k." you say, thinking, this will be a nice, leisurely afternoon with him...until he tells you that he signed up for the 100k.
5. Give up who I am for someone else. enough said
2. Trying to get something from someone that I KNOW in my heart will never be returned to me. Some people are just mean people and will not change. You are just degrading yourself by trying to constantly get whatever it is returned to you. Move on with life.
3. Dye my hair blonde (me too, June) I am half-Japanese, there is a reason why my hair was "made" this way and having straw on my head for the next year is not appealing.
4. I will never not make time for my family. This means, giving in to moments of insanity when your little cousin calls and asks you to ride a bike with him because he needs a guardian. "o.k." you say, thinking, this will be a nice, leisurely afternoon with him...until he tells you that he signed up for the 100k.
5. Give up who I am for someone else. enough said


0 comments:
Post a Comment