we had a dilemma...to put a tree up or not. last year, we didn't due to my surgery. this year, i don't think we would have, but t's mom is coming next weekend and we felt the need to be festive. all in all, we are glad we did. i put up the tree, the christmas village, and various other things, but it makes it nice to come home to. just try to get me to take it down before march this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little something about me and the life i choose to live!
the tree
Posted by
justme
on Saturday, December 4, 2010
we had a dilemma...to put a tree up or not. last year, we didn't due to my surgery. this year, i don't think we would have, but t's mom is coming next weekend and we felt the need to be festive. all in all, we are glad we did. i put up the tree, the christmas village, and various other things, but it makes it nice to come home to. just try to get me to take it down before march this year!
2 comments:
- Pea said...
-
Looks beautiful. Yeah I wasn't really in the mood for all the work(which really isn't much!) either but I'm glad I did it. I start to want my house back to normal on the 26th but force myself to keep everything up until after New Year's Day....
-
December 6, 2010 at 10:00 PM
- Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...
-
Oh - LOVE the tree, it's gorgeous! Especially love the ribbon, what a great idea!
-
December 7, 2010 at 3:43 AM


2 comments:
Looks beautiful. Yeah I wasn't really in the mood for all the work(which really isn't much!) either but I'm glad I did it. I start to want my house back to normal on the 26th but force myself to keep everything up until after New Year's Day....
Oh - LOVE the tree, it's gorgeous! Especially love the ribbon, what a great idea!
Post a Comment